For any request for recognition of a programme, the following procedure will be applied:
- University must ask the National Association to support the application. The application is prepared in cooperation with the National Association and must be on the standard template which is available from IFLA Europe School Recognition Panel website. The request must come from the National Association in the first instance. The application must be made to the Vice President for Education in IFLA Europe who will then arrange the assessment.
- The National Association of landscape architects must bring the landscape architecture course for evaluation by the IFLA Europe School Recognition Panel.
- The University should fill in the check-list and provide the National Association (NA) with all the required material.
- School must also provide the following appendices:
* Appendix 1 – Contents of the degree, curriculum and of the individual modules/courses of the program translated in English.
* Appendix 2 – the CVs of the teaching staff is very central in order to get the information about their professional status and degrees.
- After the National Association has gone through the material, it should either support or not the application for recognition of the landscape architecture program. If a National Association considers that a landscape architecture programme should be sent to IFLA Europe for recognition, it should provide a letter of recommendation/support.
- After this the School should send the document to IFLA Europe Vice President for Education and IFLA Europe Executive Secretary with a request for recognition. School Recognition Panel, led by Vice President for Education, will start the process of recognition in our School Recognition Panel.